Digital License Terms
Photo Downloads may be included as part of the initial service contract or purchased from the Flyfifer Photography online store. Flyfifer Photography grants the buyer a non-exclusive, non-transferable perpetual personal-use license to download and copy the accompanying image(s) subject to the following restrictions: This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the Media. Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the Media remain exclusively with the photography studio. There are no warranties, express or implied. The Media are provided ‘as is.’
Neither Flyfifer Photography nor Flyfifer Photography’s vendors will be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of the Media.
What you can do
Personal, Non-Commercial use of the Media includes:
- Display on personal websites and computers.
- Making image prints for personal use only.
What you may not do:
Buyer may not:
- Use the media in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration or use The Media in advertising.
- Use The Media in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner.
- Incorporate The Media into trademarks, logos, or service marks.